Is that Jenny with short hair? Now I know what Anna was thinking. Sammy sure pulls some familiar faces. I love when Landon learns how to express his his feelings in his face. So cute, but so sad.
It's actually Mistie. She came down with Grandma and Grandpa and left the kids with Daddy for a weekend get-away. Ya, Sam really wasn't interested in taking pictures. He wanted to go back to the visitors center to push more buttons.
2 comments:
Is that Jenny with short hair? Now I know what Anna was thinking. Sammy sure pulls some familiar faces. I love when Landon learns how to express his his feelings in his face. So cute, but so sad.
It's actually Mistie. She came down with Grandma and Grandpa and left the kids with Daddy for a weekend get-away. Ya, Sam really wasn't interested in taking pictures. He wanted to go back to the visitors center to push more buttons.
Post a Comment